With Expanding Payment Options, Mobile Edge Makes It Easier than Ever to Protect Your Tech With PayPal’s Pay In 4 Option
Buy Now, Pay Later Option Let’s You Protect Your Electronics without Breaking Your Budget
Mobile Edge is growing the ways you can get your Mobile Edge gear now and pay for it later. By providing consumers with the option of PayPal’s new “buy now pay later” (BNPL), Pay in 4, you can protect and organize your gaming, school, office, and personal electronics sooner than ever—and you can do it without breaking your budget.
How It Works
PayPal’s new BNPL option lets you buy a protective case, backpack, tote, or another item from Mobile Edge in four easy payments over six weeks:
- Add items to your Mobile Edge shopping cart.
- Choose PayPal when you check out.
- Select “Pay in 4” (the name of PayPal’s BNPL choice).
PayPal will run a quick check to make sure your account is in good standing. If so, PayPal will charge a first payment and schedule you for three more payments over six weeks. If you don’t see the “Pay in 4” option when checking out, either the item being purchased is not eligible or “Pay in 4” is not available in your state (see PayPal for details).
“Using ‘Pay in 4’ is interest free, doesn’t affect your credit score, and Mobile Edge ships when you make the first payment,” explains Paul June, VP of Marketing for Anaheim-based Mobile Edge. “The past year-and-a-half has been tough on everyone. We’re hoping the ability to split payments over time makes it a little easier for customers to get the gear and the protection they need for their mobile electronics.”
Already, 60% of US consumers have used BNPL to buy electronics and related accessories, and some 57% of shoppers say they’ve used the “Pay in 4” option.
What Can You Buy with “Pay in 4” at Mobile Edge?
Lots of stuff: you can use “Pay in 4” for eligible shopping cart totals between $30 to $1,500, so most Mobile Edge products qualify.
Here are a few of our top picks:
- Mobile Edge’s award-winning Core Gaming Backpack fits most laptops up to 18 inches and gaming consoles such as the Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch. It also has dedicated storage for a tablet, smartphone, keyboard, mouse, and cables, plus a built-in, USB charge port for easy access to an internal power pack. With all these features, it’s easy to see why gamers, students, and professionals rely on this roomy and rugged backpack as an all-in-one solution.
- Mobile Edge’s SmartPack Backpack stores and protects laptops, tablets, accessories, and more. The SmartPack’s lightweight, streamlined design makes it the perfect travel companion for students and professionals. It’s available in eight colors, plus a distinctive special edition made from premium graphite nylon.
- The Mobile Edge Professional Backpack fits gear for daily commutes to and from the office or short trips. Its trolley strap for stacking on luggage and checkpoint-friendly features make it popular with frequent flyers.
- For the eco-minded, Mobile Edge’s ECO Backpack packs a smaller carbon footprint than many of our other backpacks. Made from 80% natural cotton canvas, the Eco Backpack keeps gear organized, protected, and at your fingertips. It comes in three colors.
- Today’s devices need extreme power on and off the grid. Our portable CORE Power AC USB 27,000mAh Portable Laptop Charger features an AC outlet that delivers 85 watts of power. It’s ideal for charging laptops, personal electronics, and USB devices. It’s also airplane-friendly, meeting FAA carry-on requirements for batteries. For smartphones, tablets, cameras, and most other USB devices, our lightweight CORE Power 26,800mAh Portable USB Battery/Charger is the perfect power solution. It easily fits into a briefcase, handbag, backpack, or carry-on.
Back-to-School Savings Continue this September
Through September, get 20% off regular priced items when they use promo code SCHOOL at checkout from the Mobile Edge online store (some exclusions apply).
You Might Also Like